Friday, September 11, 2015

On Becoming An Old Lady

A while ago I posted about how I was turning into my mother. These days though, I feel more like I'm turning into my grandmother.

I'm not sure what started it, but it's getting worse.

I read books like this:

41977

I find myself more interested in what the older ladies at the gym are talking about than the women more my age.

I find blogs like this one fascinating.

And I can't tear myself away from shows like Rosemary and Thyme, a pair of crime-solving older-lady gardeners. It's really quite fabulous. Here's a picture for you to prove it:



It doesn't seem quite the appropriate way to spend the last year of my twenties, but I must admit that I am thoroughly enjoying it. Now excuse me while I go and take a mid-morning nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...