Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Yesterday (Day 25)

(Day 25 of February's a-photo-a-day challenge.)

February is winding down. I'm happy and sad to be almost finished with this daily blogging challenge. I've taken more pictures than usual and have recorded more than usual of our daily life. I'm not sure I'll keep up daily blogging once March rolls around but I'm going to try and keep blogging at least weekly.

Mother-daughter selfie... Hopefully the first of many through the years :) 

Isaac is fiiiiinally beginning to love "reading" books. He's always loved flip/flap/pop-up books but now he loves to read regular non-board books. It makes my heart so happy! He's also mostly out of the ripping/peeling, throwing books stage, which is heaven :)

Elsie's new fixation is sitting in different places (as well as putting things on her head). She seems to get substantial satisfaction from successful sitting. Until she gets stuck. Then she's not so happy. 

Elsie on her throne.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...