Monday, February 2, 2015

Hot Tub Reminiscing (Day 2)

(Day 2 of February's a-photo-a-day challenge.)

This picture is a little blurry, but it makes me so happy!

We were lucky enough to spend Christmas in Florida this year with my sister (Kay) and my niece (Kian). The weather was perfect (a variety of warm, cool, and hot days... the "cool" meaning about 65 degrees), we had a lot of fun visiting a couple of Disney attractions, and the villa we got to stay in was lovely.

One of my favorite things about the holiday was this hot tub. I'd never really been big into hot tubs before this vacation, but I certainly am now. When we finally got it to work, it became the place we gathered almost every night after the children were asleep. It was so much fun, so relaxing, and gave us hours of quality chatting time. Catching up with these lovely ladies was the best thing about Florida for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...