We've been in Saint Louis 6 months already! It's such a fun, inexpensive place to live (last week I saw gas at $2.15 a gallon!). Even though we'll be here probably another 5 years (maybe more), I know if I don't have some sort of list, I'm going to leave without experiencing all (or at least a good amount) of what it has to offer.
So here's the beginning of our Saint Louis Bucket List:
Experience The Arch. Take the kids to the Science Center. Experience Food Truck Friday at Tower Grove Park. Go to a concert during the Botanical Garden's concert series.
- Take the kids to The Magic House (catch a free family night).
Go to the Saint Louis Zoo. See the 250 in 250 exhibit at the STL History Museum (closes Feb 15th 2015!).
- Meet an Eagle at the Alton Visitors Center.
- Do a stroller tour at the SLAM (Saint Louis Art Museum).
Watch the Cardinals play.
- See a play at the Muny.
Visit Grant's Farm. Experience Cahokia Mounds.
- Tour the mosaics at the Cathedral Basilica.
- Visit Meramec Caverns.
- Pick our own peaches at Eckherts.
- Go on a Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate factory tour