Thought I'd just give a quick update on us before they come, as we have big plans for their time here!
- Brian is interning up in SLC, he takes the frontrunner, buses, and/trax to get there.
- He is graduating April 25th/26th and he's walking so that should be fun!
- Still no word on where we're going after this semester.... Brian will probably be able to stay with his company for as long as he likes so we have at least that option. We're still keeping our fingers crossed for the NIH in Maryland though! That would be a great adventure!
- I passed my driving test on Monday!!!!!!!!!! I failed the first time on the head checks, but I've now been educated and I passed "with flying colors"! I think I was surely the happiest person in the DMV that day! I've only been out a few times on my own but it has been GLORIOUS! The freedom is delicious. Life is just getting more exciting all the time!
- Isaac will soon be ten months. He is about to taste chocolate for the first time. And not just ANY chocolate.... English chocolate!!!! Kay (my sister) is determined to feed him as much as she can. I'll have to take a video of his reaction.
- Another thing I'm excited about for these next couple of weeks is the prospect of disposable diapers!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!
- Also, Isaac now waves (selectively), claps and kisses. Forgot to mention those important skills on my last update. So fun!
|This is so blurry but gives you a good idea how much he loves Daddy!|
|Sharing a swing with Izzy! She is one his many lady friends and he thinks she is hilarious!|
|Aaaaaaand something to whet our appetites.... too bad these have already been eaten! Oh how I love Cadbury's Easter eggs :)`|