Saturday, March 2, 2013

Nine Months

Our chubby little boy turned nine months today!! Time is flying. I've been terrible at blogging so here's a quick photo-update of Isaac since October. We haven't been to his check-up yet so I'll post his stats and some more info about milestones at some point after that :)
Halloween!
 

Bath-time

Isaac sees a truck for the first time!

I love these boys!!!!


Goodness these legs are so chubby!!! I'm told Isaac is starting to thin out and I am going to miss these babies!!


Nose crinkles!
"Blue Steel" :)


Fancy photos taken by our wonderful and talented friend Rachael, to see more pictures from that fun shoot, click here :)



.
.
..3.3.
.3.
(A few comments from the boy himself...:) 

We love this little boy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Halloween costumes, and your blue steel picture should be on the cover of a magazine somewhere. Isaac looks so happy, it's a joy to see these pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...