We took the boy to his nine-month check up last Friday. There were (thankfully!) no shots involved so it was just to see how he's doing.
And he's doing great! Hitting all the milestones and flirting with our cute doctor to boot!
Here's his stats:
Height - 28 inches (about 47th percentile)
Weight - 22.1 pounds (75th percentile)
Head circumference - (25th percentile)
And of course some more photos from the past couple of months!
|Cruising at Nickelcity!|
|First time at the Temple :)|
|Love this funny little boy! (This is a blinking shot but I thought it was so funny I thought I'd share... plus you can see his tufty little mo-hawk:)|
|With Grampa Earley over the Christmas holidays. (That's his stocking on his head, by the way:)|
- He crawls!! (I'll have to post a video of this later, it's more like doing the worm than a normal crawl but it's working!)
- He eats food! Since our 9 month check up he's even tried chicken, yoghurt, string cheese... and probably a few other things! Life just gets better and better for our little gourmand :)
- He says "mama", "Dadada", and a bunch of other sounds. The former is my personal favorite :) Not sure he really knows what he's saying but I'm happy giving him the benefit of the doubt on this! He'll also say "hiii" imitating me occasionally, though it usually comes out just "iiiiii". So cute!
- He's just started pulling himself up on things and will walk if you let him hold onto your fingers
- He loves people and will stare you down until you acknowledge his cuteness. Or smile. Church is his favorite as there are so many pretty ladies he just adores! He also LOVES children. We just met up with some friends whose oldest is about 2 and a half... Isaac thought everything he did was hiLARious!! (He is getting a great sense of humor too.)
- He likes playing with toys. Right now his fave is an altoids tin (a small metal mints container). It's filled with random bits making it a perfect noisemaker. Other toys he loves include his Sophie Le Giraffe (thanks Siobhan!!), and his keyboard (thanks Grandma!), and anything British. (Let the brainwashing begin! hahaha... jk...;)
- Still sleeps from about 9/930pm til 630/7am. As well as naps for an hour or two 2 to 4 times every day. (Fingers crossed that whole waking-up-and-playing-for-an-hour-at-2am thing is gone forever!)
- Has been able to hold his own bottle for a little while. We just put water in it....
- hmmm.... well this is getting less and less interesting.... I can't think of anything else right now. Know that he is such a friendly baby and we just love him! So grateful he's ours!