|He's got that Old Spice "I'm in a bath" look going on here.|
3 months already!
On Sunday Isaac turned 3 months. He has become so much fun. Motherhood is definitely getting easier and more fun all the time! Here are some fun facts:
- Approximately 16½ lbs, usually sporting 6-9 months sized clothing(!). This has generated such nicknames as "hunka chunka" (as in "hunka-chunka burnin' love" (obviously)), "turkey legs", and "the chubby one". He also has other non-weight related appellations like "cute face", "lovely boy" and other mushiness, which we're hoping will prevent any potential complexes :)
- Sleeps through the night now!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm pretty excited about this one.)
- Still loves his bath and is splashing more and more!
- Is enjoying tummy-time fractionally more, thanks to his new toy from Grandma and Grandpa Earley
- Smiles more than ever... and has even laughed a handful of times!
- Is more interested in screens now.
HeWe are both mesmerized by his Baby Einstein's Mozart DVD... (thanks Deb!)
- Loves to lay on his back and kick
- Snorts when he cries hard... it's hard to take him seriously sometimes!
- Babbles and makes a variety of different sounds. His vocabulary mostly consists of "glue", "blue", "ma!" (when upset), "uhgul", and "blabla". Very fun. Sometimes he'll go into a monologue for a minute or so, or he'll stop eating suddenly and yell something very important, smile, and then finish his meal.
- Hates his bumbo... probably because he's so chubby and his thighs don't fit into it very well.
- Really loves people watching and is more interested in them than with toys so far
|Can't quite sit up on his own yet, but we're (hopefully) close!|
|He looks so grown up in his 6 month clothes! Thanks Natasha for this awesome outfit!|
|At the park in his Elvis shirt (courtesy of Auntie Lisa)|
|I just love those invisible eyebrows!|
|"Bow-ties are cool!"|
Decked out for church in his "big boy" trousers and velcro bow-tie (courtesy of Auntie Kay).