Friday, April 27, 2012

35 Weeks

This week I hit 35 weeks! Though not much has changed, I feel incrementally more uncomfortable as the days pass. I'm getting more used to a sub-par night's sleep and am having to switch sides more frequently, but not much difference in anything else. Weirdly, I don't feel bigger than I did a couple of months ago, but I'm sure you'll agree from the evidence that I've gotten MUCH larger!
Me at 25 weeks!

Me at just over 35 weeks! 
And in other news...
I've been terrible at blogging recently. I just have no desire. But here are some pictures of the last month or so to give you an idea of what we're up to... 

Brian in the apron my mum bought him for Christmas. He's been amazing since I've been pregnant! I don't have time to list the ways right now, but he's been so good and I am one spoiled pregnant lady!

I've mostly felt amazing since about week 19 or 20. I'm really grateful for that. I do get moody when tired or hungry but otherwise I'm still in that wonderful middle phase of pregnancy ... although maybe for not much longer! I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts!

Great friends! It was so fun catching up with these guys. I got to watch Nicole and Ali play some football (soccer) a couple of weeks ago and it was great fun! This pic was taken at Zupas afterwards.

More good friends! It was Angie's birthday in March and we got to go down to Draper to help celebrate. Don't ask what I'm doing... just know we had fun! It was especially wonderful to catch up with Angie's family who I hadn't seen in years. They are awesome and helped me out a ton over the years.

Brian studying... he naughtily tricked me into thinking he was going to get C's this past semester and then just yesterday we saw his grades... straight A's and A minuses!!! I was so proud, but a little mad he'd made me worry the whole semester!!!

Brian wanted to send this shot of me to our landlord... This is our bathroom. Note the two large plastic buckets on the floor filling with water coming from our vent. 

It got pretty bad. Both those buckets would fill over night. It lasted about 5 or 6 days total and was so gross. Worst of it was that it happened to be over Easter weekend when we had Brian's parents staying with from the Fri-Monday! One soggy bathroom for four people isn't fun. Thankfully they were kind enough to take us out A LOT while they were here so we didn't have to spend much time there. 

Me in my catsuit onesie. (This is mostly for my sister who I promised pictures to along time ago of us in them!)

Brian's is a monkey! The feet say "cheeky monkey!" Love them!! Thanks Lisa! they were probably the most exciting Christmas presents we got!

Me and my mother-in-law Kathy. Thanks for the Easter basket! 

It was filled with candy, toys (which Brian loved), lotion, a CD, a puzzle, and lots of other stuff I can't remember!
While they were here we got to do so many things! Several museums, a plethora of delicious places to eat (including my first-time trip to Magleby's!), WinCo (first time!), my baby shower, a BYU campus tour, a picnic, a couple of walks, the "aquarium" at BYU, played games, watched movies, and some shopping! It really was a fun-filled weekend! Thanks Kathy and David!

April has been a lot of fun and I can't believe it's almost May! I'm due May 31st, mum arrives on the 30th, we might be moving again on the 8th... it's going to be a fun month!!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent update Suzie! It's great to hear about all the stuff you've been up to ...and you look super chic in your baby grows!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, at first I didn't scroll down far enough, and I saw your 25 week picture and thought it was 35 weeks, and I thought how much bigger I am and I'm due only 1 day ahead of you. :) Then I scrolled down. We're looking just about equally big. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so fun Suzie! I loved all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...