Here's a lightning-fast update on the Earley family!
Random Pregnancy Fun Facts:
- I'm now coming up to 28 weeks... yay for the last trimester!
- I've started wearing more of Brian's clothes... the shirt in the picture is his :)
- Isaac (as we've now decided to call him) loves to kick. Especially at night...
- Insomnia. Probably from the kicking.
- Naps. Have hated these since the mission but have become necessary this past week...
- Nose-blowing... quite an increase since becoming pregnant... who knew?
- Pain... mostly in my hips and one side especially of my back... hurray for heating pads!
- Stuff: We now have a crib! And a car seat/stroller combo! All for $105... thank you craigslist! I will post pics of those later.
- We recycle! These cans could earn us a buck or two! (But probably just one, honestly)
- I am just LOVING Bountiful Baskets! This is the loot from our first time. Today's was just as good, actually probably better... You really can't beat a lettuce that is still alive, roots and all!
- Crepes! We've been eating a lot of them the past few weeks and have loved every single one!
- Brian's cell phone got washed and is now spending a few days with some rice in a ziplock...
- Limes! We had loads (still do) from BB. It was my first time "zesting" or juicing one. Went well, except for my arthritic fingers afterwards! (I am honestly convinced I have arthritis... just like my Grannie....)
- The delish (ok, we'll say "nice") Coconut Lime Cookies. Quite nice in fact. Not so sweet I want to eat the whole batch, which is a good thing. I love the food blog they came from too.