|Evidence I went to the pool :)|
Here's how I did on my last week's goals:
Take more pictures! This is our last year in Provo and I want to remember it! I'm going to try and remember to take my camera with me wherever we go and see if it helps. Find a delicious (and healthy) way to eat cottage cheese. (Any suggestions friends???)
- Go swimming twice this week!
- Continue to stretch daily. Add to this: Arm weights!
- Make and stick to a meal plan!
Use a coupon!
- Finish Think by Lisa Bloom, and start another book on my goodreads list!
Hmmm.... Three out of seven doesn't look so good, but I am ok with this. I took several photos (which is more than usual), found I liked cottage cheese mixed into a salad, went swimming once, and used a BUNCH of coupons stocking up on cereal.
I'm not sure about swimming anymore. I honestly love it, but the BYU pool is super crowded in the evenings (FIVE TO A LANE!) and 6am is just sooo early.... I am completely exhausted for the rest of the day. I do need to do better though on the health front. I'll have to try something new this week! I never really did make a meal plan for last week, let alone stick to it, yet somehow everything worked out very nicely. I'm not sure I read a page of my book but I have to finish it by the 27th as that's when it's due back at the library :)
And now for this week's goals!
- Finish that darn book!
- Stretch every single day.
- Exercise for at least 15 minutes every day (I'm starting small!)
- Write something in my journal daily.
- Attempt to clean the kitchen blinds (without bleach!)
- Make a plan to eat less sugar (turns out I'm addicted).
- Dust off my sewing machine and finally get around to fixing Brian's suit pant seam.
- Figure out a schedule I'll stick to.
I'm starting small this week! But small and simple means I'm more likely to do it. Here I go!