Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This Week's Goals! (1/16-1/22)

I'm so glad I posted my goals last week. It definitely helped me stay motivated knowing that I would be publicly following up on them!

Unfortunately, I didn't quite accomplish all of them so you'll notice a little overlap. Here they are:

  1. Take more pictures! This is our last year in Provo and I want to remember it! I'm going to try and remember to take my camera with me wherever we go and see if it helps.
  2. Find a delicious (and healthy) way to eat cottage cheese. (Any suggestions friends???)
  3. Go swimming twice this week!
  4. Continue to stretch daily. Add to this: Arm weights!
  5. Make and stick to a meal plan!
  6. Use a coupon!
  7. Finish Think by Lisa Bloom, and start another book on my goodreads list!
I'm really happy with what I accomplished last week. The bread was absolutely delicious, and definitely cheaper and healthier than store-bought. (Really easy too with a breadmaker!) Stretching was also really beneficial... I just felt healthier :) And swimming. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy it. 

  

3 comments:

  1. I'm sad that you wrote that it is your last year in Provo... I guess I always knew that but it didn't hit me until now :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like cottage cheese with fruit. Grapes, berries, pears, whateva.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Matt! Would canned fruit work? I tried it with apricot jam and it was gross!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...