Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Weekly Goals

I am so happy about this new year! We have a lovely new apartment and a new beginning in so many ways. I really do love the idea of a fresh start.

I think that posting my weekly goals on my blog and then following up on them will help me be more accountable. They're not necessarily life-changing things, but things I'd like to accomplish, things I want to try, and things I want to improve. Here are this week's:


  1. Stretch morning and night (I must have the tightest ham strings in the world.)
  2. Go swimming at the BYU pool at least once. -I've never swam (swum?) there before and am a little intimidated....
  3. Plan something special for Brian's Birthday :)
  4. Use a coupon for the first time in my life. Over the holidays I watched several episodes of "Extreme Couponing" and am determined to start paying less for groceries! 
  5. Hang out with some specific awesome ladies.
  6. Make some bread. Try a half white, half wheat combo. Yum!
  7. Finish "Think" by Lisa Bloom. 

 

2 comments:

  1. hey suzie! I love the new year too its like a fresh new start! Hey I coupon on a regular basis so if you have any questions just ask. I have been doing it for 3 years and I still love it, it really can save a lot of money. Anyway good luck with your weekly list! mine includes organizing the garage!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...