I think that posting my weekly goals on my blog and then following up on them will help me be more accountable. They're not necessarily life-changing things, but things I'd like to accomplish, things I want to try, and things I want to improve. Here are this week's:
- Stretch morning and night (I must have the tightest ham strings in the world.)
- Go swimming at the BYU pool at least once. -I've never swam (swum?) there before and am a little intimidated....
- Plan something special for Brian's Birthday :)
- Use a coupon for the first time in my life. Over the holidays I watched several episodes of "Extreme Couponing" and am determined to start paying less for groceries!
- Hang out with some specific awesome ladies.
- Make some bread. Try a half white, half wheat combo. Yum!
- Finish "Think" by Lisa Bloom.