Saturday, January 21, 2012

Loving Lately...

1. My husband! 

He is so thoughtful, patient, fun, and not to mention, (**swoon**) incredibly handsome :)

2. Food. -I am ridiculously hungry. ALL. THE. TIME!! Cereal, sandwiches, bread, fruit, candy... I can't see a picture of it without wanting it.

I would LOVE some fish & chips with lots of vinegar and baked beans right now... Yum!!

3. Feeling baby boy kick :) It's reassuring and strangely nice. I can't wait til Brian can feel him too!

4. Free Stuff! I am becoming "one of those" I'm afraid. I am out of the closet. I'm especially liking the new concept of printable coupons :)

5. Colbie Caillat's new song, Brighter Than The Sun. I LOVE IT! I hope you will too!



3 comments:

  1. I love hearing how you both are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally had that same craving the other day! I need me some beer-battered fish and chips with tartar sauce! Too bad nobody knows how to make it down here. Goodness I gotta do everything myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blogs. Makes me happy :) You are so great and amazing! And we are so blessed to have you in our lives. Love you forever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...