First I went to a coupon site. I used the swagbucks coupon page but this site works just as well and you don't have to register with them:
- on the left hand side, click the "food" category and then click next until you see the $1 off 2 boxes of cheerios
- then print. I think the only thing you have to do here is download the coupon printer if you don't have it already, you don't have to sign up.
- then go back to coupons and find the coupon again (they let you print out 2) and print it again.
Next I went to to:
- this one you will have to register for but it's quick and no downloading necessary. I made up a fake DOB.
- scroll down til you find the $1.10 off 2 boxes of cheerios
- and the .85 cents off of fiber 1 (If you'll eat it)
- print each twice.
Relatively quick and easy! It was so much fun seeing the price drop almost $6 with the coupons, plus they were already on sale at 1.49 each when you buy 10!!
NOTE: With these printable coupons you will end up with 8 boxes of some kind of cheerio and 2 boxes of fiber 1. Some of the cheerio varieties (like the queer-sounding "multigrain with peanut butter" are not included on the coupon. Unless you have separate coupons, you won't be able to get the golden grahams or kashi cereal either :)