Friday, January 20, 2012

Coupon Triumph!

I am so proud of myself. After two pitiful attempts, I have finally achieved couponing success! I was going to describe what happened in the first two attempts, but right now I would rather share the victory!

Printable Coupons!
The Booty! 10 boxes of cereal for $9, and then the go-lean for $1.99.
Here's what I did:


First I went to a coupon site. I used the swagbucks coupon page but this site works just as well and you don't have to register with them:

http://www.coupons.com/
  • on the left hand side, click the "food" category and then click next until you see the $1 off 2 boxes of cheerios
  • then print. I think the only thing you have to do here is download the coupon printer if you don't have it already, you don't have to sign up. 
  • then go back to coupons and find the coupon again (they let you print out 2) and print it again.

Next I went to to:

http://www.pillsbury.com/coupons-promotions
  • this one you will have to register for but it's quick and no downloading necessary. I made up a fake DOB.
  • scroll down til you find the $1.10 off 2 boxes of cheerios
  • and the .85 cents off of fiber 1 (If you'll eat it)
  • print each twice. 
Relatively quick and easy! It was so much fun seeing the price drop almost $6 with the coupons, plus they were already on sale at 1.49 each when you buy 10!! 

NOTE: With these printable coupons you will end up with 8 boxes of some kind of cheerio and 2 boxes of fiber 1. Some of the cheerio varieties (like the queer-sounding "multigrain with peanut butter" are not included on the coupon. Unless you have separate coupons, you won't be able to get the golden grahams or kashi cereal either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...