Monday, September 19, 2011

Some Photos :)

An art student who lives in my complex put these up as part of a study of mood and color. They made my day!
Bomb transportation on the I-15 on Saturday.

Ok this may be creepy but I loved this girl's style! 

And finally I've been able to go through our wedding pics! (The old laptop just wasn't up to it and crashed in protest if we ever tried.) I love my expression in this pic. It makes me laugh. We were watching the lanterns we'd just lit fly away into the distance :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the butterflies on the tree, and I wish I could be there to enjoy it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Suzie I loved that you posted that wedding picture. One that most people would hide but you love! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...