Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sickday, Blogday!

source
Ok, so I'm not actually working right now so I guess this can't be and official "sick day"... however it is showing all the traits of one! My "work" ie cleaning, cooking, sewing, visiting friends, getting all-the-way dressed, etc is being put on hold and I am making the most of this "resting" period. I slept til 7, then fell back asleep until 9:30, then on and off until 11:30am... (yes, I am tired! And a little feverish. And dizzy...) even though I got to bed by 11pm. Phew. I haven't slept this much in years, but I guess sometimes you need it.

Anyway, I am taking the time to do some necessary design upgrades to the blog. Sorry if it's annoying and randomly changes while you're looking at it. It shouldn't last for long and will hopefully be the better for it!

I also did some work on a new blog I'm creating, theEarleybird. It's my new just-the-projects blog, so if you'd rather cut out random rants, family events, etc you can go follow that instead, or both, whatever. It's a more minimalist feel, and I really like it.

1 comment:

  1. I secretly love sick days. You can be as lazy as you want without the guilty conscious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...