Thursday, September 15, 2011

Isn't She Lovely?!

Meet the newest member of the Earley's Appliances, the Brother CP6500. We ordered her online at Walmart.com after a nice old lady tried to sell me a similar machine (much more expensive!) at our local fabric store. It is my belated birthday present from Brian, and I love it!


We picked her up LATE last night and so I had to wait til this morning to set her up and get her going. So far I have mended one ripped seam, transformed that stripy shirt I bought at the recent yard sale (it was rather too big for me and had ugly sleeves), and added some cute flowers (that took forever to make) to a previously unexciting white T. I have no formal sewing experience and I am amazed the shirts turned out so well! I'll hopefully get some pics up of the shirts soon.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I have a little machine and I love just making stuff, I have no training but its fun! Curtains! Pillows and thats about all I have done, I am going to recover an ottoman though it will be fantastic fingers cross :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...