Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bear World!

Bear World was a fun trip. Mostly because we had a 6 yr old with us. I'm not sure how cool it would have been with just us adults. Here are some of the highlights of our visit there a few months ago.
Woohoo! That was just one of several schoolbuses filled with 7 yr olds!


This poor bear just paced up and down the whole time we were there... I think it was sad/insane :(
Brian was just relieved to know he was allowed on the rides! 
We are a beary happy family! ha. (yes I'm sure you are all groaning:)  
Baby bears
Funnest ride at the park! (And as it turns out, the only one that looked safe for adults.)
Brian and Bobby spun it so fast I thought this old ride was going to come loose!
Pet-a-pig! (And peacocks, pheasants, goats, and deer!)

This reminded me of a care bear :)
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I dislike bears :( looks like fun though if you like bears :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...