Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Arriving Home!

When I said we'd arrived, I should've mentioned that we actually got here almost 3 weeks ago! I can't believe how time is flying. Other than 2weeks in the Preston MTC, this is Brian's first trip to England and I'm having fun showing him around! Here's day one:

On the plane from Chicago to London!

I actually LOVE plane food. Pesto pasta! Yum!

Here is British food, piled high! I think Diana is trying to fatten me up...

Diana feeding the ducks that are our daily dinner guests. 


The female (on the left) was lovingly named Hacker by my 9 year old brother. Her mate on the right is NickNack.
ducks=happy :)

4 comments:

  1. Im so jealous! It sounds like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it Nick-nack and Paddy-wack? Did Danny change it to Hacker after she "hacked-up" her dinner on Dad's front step?!

    And I hope you were joking about your aeroplane food because that looked like the most disgusting thing I've seen in all my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you are having a blast!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Tell your family and Cassie hello for me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...