- I suddenly love to cook. (Marriage has definitely been the catalyst.) Like mum, I also don't tend to use recipes... usually turning out well. Also while cooking, I somehow make as much mess as she does too.
- I am incapable of being productive without some sort of list.
- I love being at home. Going from 3 jobs, planning a wedding, finals, graduation, etc, to *nothing*, was really difficult for me. I felt completely unproductive. But now after 6 months of obligated homemaking, I am sad to be finally entering the workforce.
- Crafts. I hated crafts, mum hated computers. The only way I'd craft is if I could teach her how to use the internet. Now I actually enjoy making crafts! (And my mum knows how to email, use skype, and follow blogs all on her own!)
- Our choice of movies and books are becoming increasingly similar... Mainly featuring dramas from the BBC/A&E...
- Matchmaking. (This is where the Mrs Bennet comes in.) Though I try to suppress it, the urge to marry off my single family members and friends has definitely increased.
- Crying! We used to make fun of my mum for crying through Disney's, but now I find myself getting teary-eyed during sad movies, happy movies, while reading the BOM, and watching youtube videos like this one… It's embarrassing... (I just just watched it again...)
|Here she is! With my niece Kyan and sister Kay. Love you mum!|