Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yellowstone Adventures!

Hi everyone! A while ago I mentioned we'd been to Yellowstone. We went in September but we've just got the pictures! The trip was short but a lot of fun. We saw all kinds of wildlife and even got to pass a bison on the highway. Those things are HUGE! I'm sorry I didn't get a photo of that one.
THIS is what we woke up to.


Smoking Geysers were fun and stinky!
This was the view of the road by where we camped after the snow melted a little.

Brian and I enjoyed Gelato in the amazing lodge.

Professor McLeary teaches us about bacteria, which was actually quite fascinating.


Beautiful views.
Sad story! I ran to the loo being told it'd be at least 10 minutes before old faithful blew.... unfortunately  it went off while I was gone! :( I guess there's always next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...