Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dream Home Activity (Courtesy of Date Jar :)

So, a while ago my sister's Relief Society did a great activity where they made some awesome date jars! I loved the ideas they had for them, especially as they are mainly activities you can do at home, or on a tight budget. Anyways, last night we decided to pick an activity...

We used a vase for ours, complete with my graduation thingy.

"Design your dream home, then compare ideas." 

This is Brian's! He really wants a porch, and porch swing. He would also love fruit trees and pillars if possible. I really love the idea of a porch, too, but couldn't figure out how I was going to draw one :)

My "dream" house! Note the doormat, vegetable patch, extensive library, and random kids everywhere. :)  

We had a lot of fun! If you'd like to make a date jar, there's a great list of ideas here.

You can also go here for more date ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea, I may just have to make my own!! Thanks for sharing, your picture brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your houses, one day I hope your dreams come true, love mum xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...