Friday, October 15, 2010

Some Goals...




Recently I've felt like I should memorize the Family: Proclamation to the World and The Living Christ. Then, suddenly I started hearing and reading stories about how people have done this and it has changed them and their family life for the better. These are a couple of my goals. Another one is to finally finish with all of our legal stuff for permanent residency by Saturday the 23rd of October. The last goals for now are to keep up with my French (to improve it) and to begin learning Spanish. I've been thinking about that for a while too and have since also come across so many useful bi or trilingual people. I figure writing it on a blog helps me stay accountable.... right? Feel free to ask me about my progress everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. yeeeeah! SPANISH! If you want to practice with anyone, you can call ME! Love ya Suzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I printed up "The Living Christ" and started trying to memorize it too. I read that Ensign article about the woman who helped her kids to memorize it. You too? It sits with my personal study materials and I read it every day for awhile, but as to memorizing, maybe that will have to wait until after the mission. . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...